At Chamisal Vineyards, our commitment to sustainability is driven by a deep sense of respect and gratitude for the magical slice of the Central Coast that we call home. Our vineyards, planted in 1973, were the first in what would become the Edna Valley AVA. Only five miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, every aspect of our winemaking – from the soils of our vineyard to our exceptionally cool climate – is influenced by our proximity to this invaluable natural resource.

Of course, it’s not only the vines that are influenced by our relationship to the ocean. While our wines benefit from the longer, cooler and coastal growing season that contribute complexity and character, you’d be hard pressed to find a San Luis Obispo resident who doesn’t love to swim, surf, and play in the waves of our spectacular local beaches.
As part of a vibrant coastal community, we recognize the importance of preserving the coast and accelerating the conservation of the world’s ocean our most precious natural resource. This is why we are proud to support the WSL PURE 30×30 campaign to urge world leaders to fully protect at least 30 percent of the global ocean by 2030, and strengthen conservation of the remaining 70 percent.

How can you help?

We are partnering with WSL PURE to support their campaign to collect 1 million signatures from people like you who share in our commitment to preserving the coast and protecting the invaluable resource that is our world’s ocean!
Join us by signing the 30×30 petition and sharing your support.

About WSL & WSL Pure

The World Surf League (WSL), established in 1976, is the global home of surfing. The WSL is dedicated to changing the world through the inspirational power of surfing by creating authentic events, experiences, and storytelling to inspire a growing, global community to live with purpose, originality, and stoke.

WSL PURE was founded with a mission to inspire, educate, and empower ocean protection, starting with the global surf community.

Sign Today!

Error:

By submitting this form, you are consenting to our Privacy Policy and our Terms & Conditions.

Thank you!

We have to ask,
are you of age?